To attain it, one needs to enroll in a good IT Training center in New York (or the area where one is staying). However, before that, you need to make sure that the training center is reputed and skilled in training the students for the required profile.
Now let us discuss importance of certification from the professionals’ viewpoint and IT company’s viewpoint:
- Enhance your resume: Since IT workspace relies on use of computers thus having computer knowledge becomes a key to a successful job search. Thus mentioning computer certification in your resume enhances your job opportunity than an illiterate computer applicant.
- Proof of being certified: getting certification from a training center proves that you are a certified candidate with enough skills to handle computer devices, programming or the network.
- Skill improvement: knowledge of computer helps you to understand hardware and software work; and give you an upper hand to deal with new programs or new features in technology.
- Better job opportunities: a computer certified candidate is given first preference by a recruiter, rather than a non-certified candidate. Thus enabling him/her to get wide job opportunities in the IT sector.
- Career enhancement: From an individual point of view, a certified candidate has advanced career opportunities with a good salary package. Thus, when a graduate or professional candidate receives certification, he/she adds on to one’s own skills and career enhancement.
- Entry into IT sector: moreover getting certification opens a gate for a candidate to enter into IT sector.
- Benefit to company: a certified professional becomes an asset to a company, as he/she would have knowledge of computer programs, which a non-certified candidate will not have.
- Simplify task of recruitments: the recruiter’s job also becomes easy as the screening process of applicants is minimized (because they would prefer a certified candidate more as compare to an applicant having minimum knowledge).